T-H Marine ATLAS 8" Set Back Hydraulic Jack Plate - Heavy Duty Black [AHJ-8VHD-B-DP]
ATLAS™ 8" Set Back Hydraulic Jack Plate - Heavy Duty Black
Atlas™ 8" Setback Black Heavy Duty Hydraulic Jack Plate MFG:AHJ-8VHD-B-DP by T-H Marine®
T-H Marine’s ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is now available in a “HEAVY DUTY” upgrade.T-H Marine’s ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is the #1 selling jack plate in the world and the #1 Choice by fishing professionals and boat manufacturers. With the ATLAS™ HEAVY DUTY, the product is available for applications on even larger outboards, rated for engines up to 400 hp.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ATLAS™ HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world – sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS™ CHANGED HYDRAULIC JACK PLATES FOREVER
- ATLAS™ is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication – the competition design cannot do that
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS™ was the first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade – spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
T-H Marine® has been serving the marine industry since 1975. T-H Marine Supplies is family owned and operated corporation that takes pride in every product that leaves the factory. T-H Marine Supplies is constantly striving to develop new and innovative products to offer OEM and After-Market customers and to bring these products to market faster than any other manufacturer. T-H Marine Supplies has a long term commitment to providing quality products, excellent customer service, fast and accurate shipping, and competitive prices.