T-H Marine ATLAS 12" Set Back Hydraulic Jack Plate Polished [AHJ-12V-DP]
ATLAS™ 12" Set Back Hydraulic Jack Plate Polished
Atlas™ 12" Setback Hydraulic Jack Plate Polished MFG:AHJ-12V-DP by T-H Marine®.
T-H Marine's Atlas™ hydraulic jack plate is truly the next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful outboard engines on the market today, even the big four strokes. The innovative high tech engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. This plate also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and Self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds.
Rated for engines up to 300hp or up to 625 pounds dry weight.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ATLAS™ HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world – sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS™ CHANGED HYDRAULIC JACK PLATES FOREVER
- ATLAS™ is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication – the competition design cannot do that
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS™ was the first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade – spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
T-H Marine® has been serving the marine industry since 1975. T-H Marine Supplies is family owned and operated corporation that takes pride in every product that leaves the factory. T-H Marine Supplies is constantly striving to develop new and innovative products to offer OEM and After-Market customers and to bring these products to market faster than any other manufacturer. T-H Marine Supplies has a long term commitment to providing quality products, excellent customer service, fast and accurate shipping, and competitive prices.