Quick RRC H904 Radio Remote Control Hand Held Transmitter - 4 Button [FRRRCH904000A00]
Quick Hand Held Transmitter-4 button
The Quick H902, H904 and H912 are the new Quick range of multipurpose hand-held wireless radio remote controls. This unit is designed for remote operation of various on-board electrically operated equipment such as cranes, gangways, windlasses, sea ladders etc.
They have an FSK modulation and carrier frequency of 913 MHz. It has the possibility of controlling more receivers with one transmitter and two functions can be activated at the same time.
Additional Features are that it floats when dropped in water, it is capable of working with rechargeable batteries, and it has a keyboard backlighting by means of LEDs.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
H902, H904, H912
- Number of Keys - 4
- Power Supply - 3 alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable Nims
- Microcontroller-operated functions
- FSK modulation and carrier frequency 913Mhz
- Operating temperatures from -15°C to +70°C.
- Possibility to control more receivers with one transmitter
- Two functions can be activated at the same time
- Also working with rechargeable batteries
- Keyboard backlighting by means of LEDs
|Carrier frequency||913 Mhz|
|Number of keys||2||4||12|
|Power supply||3 alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable Nims|
|Operating temperature||-15°C +70°C|
Owner's Manual (pdf)