Jabsco Par-Max HD4 Heavy Duty Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSI [Q401J-118S-3A]
Par-Max HD4 Heavy Duty Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSI
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum end bells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life. Available in configurations up to 6 GPM (23 LPM) and 60 PSI (4.1 BAR), these pumps deliver exceptional performance.
Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint. These configurations are available in 1-3 GPM, perfect for vessels with 1-3 outlets. A plastic housing protects the motors on these units from corrosion.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for long life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
Jabsco® is part of Xylem, a global industrial manufacturing company with annual sales in excess of 2.5 billion, of which almost half is in liquids handling products and services. Jabsco® marine pumps, toilets, lights and blowers are manufactured in Hoddesdon (England) and Xylem owned factories in China and Mexico. Major marine users include Caterpillar, Cummins, Volvo Penta, Bayliner, Beneteau, Jeanneau and Sea Ray.