Hella Marine NaviLED PRO Masthead Navigation Lamp - 3nm - Black Housing 
NaviLED PRO Masthead Navigation Lamp - 3nm - Black Housing
Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety.
NaviLED®PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Ultra low current draw
Less than 2.5 W power consumption (0.2A@12V)
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED®PRO lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED®PRO lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. Ultra heavy duty BSH versions use high-tech Grilamid® lens to offer superior strength in extreme conditions.
Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
High quality cable assemblies for time saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: High impact resistant acrylic lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 3 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Masthead - Less the 2.5W (0.2A@12V)
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Lens Color: White
- Visible Range (Miles): 3nm
- Housing: Black
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9-33v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 9416325173342