Blue Sea 7254 C-Series Double Pole Circuit Breaker - 60A 
Blue Sea C-Series Double Pole Circuit Breaker - 60A
It is something inevitable that breakers will have to be changed to meet the demands of existing or changing electrical loads. So, Blue Sea Systems makes it simple for you.
The C-Series circuit breakers combine circuit protection and switching in a toggle switch designed to fit Blue Sea Systems panels. These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current surges found in electric motors and other appliances without tripping.
You need have safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the toggle from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. Then, these single pole breakers with stud terminals are ideal for branch circuits that require between 5A-100A AC or DC protection.
|Maximum Voltage||120V AC
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
|Terminal Stud||1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass
|Terminal Stud Torque||35 in-lb (3.95 Nm)
|Interrupt Capacity||5000A @ 240V AC
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40° C
|Maximum Operating Temperature||85° C
|Mounting Screw||#6-32 Stainless Steel
|Mounting Screw Torque||6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
|Weight||0.70lb (0.32 kg)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compatible with both AC and DC circuits
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single toggle switch
- Industry standard and compatible with Blue Sea Systems electrical panels for simple change
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism recognizes surges caused by start-up currents and will not trip
- Improved ability to interrupt higher current without failure
- Lifetime warranty