Blue Sea 7350 C-Series Toggle Single Pole - 5A 
Blue Sea C-Series Toggle Single Pole - 5A
It is something inevitable that breakers will have to be changed to meet the demands of existing or changing electrical loads. So, Blue Sea Systems makes it simple for you.
The C-Series circuit breakers combine circuit protection and switching in a toggle switch designed to fit Blue Sea Systems panels. These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current surges found in electric motors and other appliances without tripping.
You need have safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the toggle from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. Then, these single pole breakers with stud terminals are ideal for branch circuits that require between 5A-100A AC or DC protection.
|Maximum Voltage||240V AC
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
|Terminal Stud||1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass
|Terminal Stud Torque||35 in-lb (3.95 Nm)
|Interrupt Capacity||5000A @ 125V AC
5000A @ 240V AC
10000A @ 80V DC
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40° C
|Maximum Operating Temperature||85° C
|Mounting Screw||#6-32 Stainless Steel
|Mounting Screw Torque||6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
|Weight||0.25lb (0.11 kg)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compatible with both AC and DC circuits
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single toggle switch
- Industry standard and compatible with Blue Sea Systems electrical panels for simple change
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism recognizes surges caused by start-up currents and will not trip
- Improved ability to interrupt higher current without failure
- Lifetime warranty