Blue Sea 7267 150A Double Pole Circuit Breaker 
Blue Sea 150A Double Pole Circuit Breaker
It is inevitable that breakers will have to be changed to meet the demands of existing or changing electrical loads. Blue Sea Systems makes it simple. The C-Series circuit breakers combine circuit protection and switching in a toggle switch designed to fit Blue Sea Systems panels.
These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current surges found in electric motors and other appliances without tripping.
You need safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the toggle from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. A trip will occur if a fault is detected on any of the poles. These double and triple pole breakers are ideal for a windlass, inverter, stern or bow thruster, or other high amperage loads.
|Maximum Voltage||120V AC
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
|Terminal Stud||1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass
|Terminal Stud Torque||35 in-lb (3.95 Nm)
|Interrupt Capacity||5000A @ 65V DC
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40° C
|Maximum Operating Temperature||85° C
|Mounting Screw||#6-32 Stainless Steel
|Mounting Screw Torque||6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
|Weight||0.64lb (0.29 kg)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Compatible with both AC and DC circuits
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single toggle switch
- Industry standard and compatible with Blue Sea Systems electrical panels for simple change
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism recognizes surges caused by start-up currents and will not trip
- Improved ability to interrupt higher current without failure
- Lifetime warranty