Analytic Systems Waterproof IP66 DC Converter 25/35A 12VDC Out/20-45VDC In [VTC300-32-12]
Waterproof IP66 DC Converter 25/35A 12VDC Out/20-45VDC In
This single board design incorporates state of the art switchmode technology for unmatched efficiency and ultra-quiet operation.
Multiple stages of filtering reduce radiated or conducted noise to very low levels. Extra features include adjustable output voltage, audible and visual indicators for low input voltage, low output voltage, over temperature and overload.
Safety features include reverse input protection, over-temperature shutdown, current limiting, short circuit shutdown, a dry contact alarm relay output and output overvoltage crowbar. Optional features include a remote panel monitoring with On-Off control.
- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Adjustable output voltage
- Audible & visual indicators for constant current, low input voltage, low output voltage & over-temperature
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- High tolerance for shock and vibration
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Current limiting protection
- Reverse input protection
- Output over-voltage crowbar
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Remote control option
- Wide Temperature operation Available
- Parallel output diodes available
- Conformal Coating and/or Harsh Environment Ruggedization available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
Analytic Systems® Ware Ltd. was founded 40 years ago, in 1976, by Lloyd Hargrove, P.Eng. As the former chief civilian engineer for the underwater acoustics division of the Canadian Navy, Lloyd wanted his company to have the Anti-Submarine Warfare acronym ASW and coined the name Analytic Systems Ware. In 1993, he passed control of the company to his son James Hargrove, P.Eng. The company was the first to develop high frequency switching voltage converters for the Marine industry in 1976, and offered Pure Sinewave Inverters in 1994, years ahead of the competition.