Albin Pump Bilge Boat Monitor System - 12/24V [01-07-007]
Bilge Boat Monitor System - 12/24V
A complete monitoring system that provides you with real time data to your smartphone or your computer such as bilge water level alarm, battery status, positioning/tracking alarms if your boat is being moved and more!
Easy to install, suitable for virtually any floating vessel with 12/24 V DC power onboard.
Reduce your insurance costs up to 20% by having an approved high-water alarm and positioning system installed onboard.
- SIM card that works with all international GSM communication standards with outstanding connectivity; optional use your own SIM card.
- Latest technology and designed for marine use, robust and very compact.
- Built-in battery allows the device to continue to send information over a period of time if the power is cut.
- IPX6 water protected and withstands rough movements at sea.
- Approved by international insurance companies.
- CE and FCC certified
Albin Pump Marine® has a long history with a strong heritage in the marine business. The name Albin was officially registered as a pump and engine manufacturer in 1911. In 1928 the first motor driven pump was introduced and marine engines were produced by Albin between 1925 and 1976. Since 2005 it has produced innovative pumps for today’s industries. Albin Pump Marine offers an extensive range of pumps and pump solutions developed and made utilizing modern manufacturing technology. With more than 100 years of marine pump experience in the team, Albin Pump Marine dares to say it knows this business well.