Airmar B164 Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer w/Humminbird #9 Plug - 7-Pin - 12 [B164-12-HB]
B164 Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer w/Humminbird #9 Plug - 7-Pin - 12°
Tilted Element™ Humminbird 7-Pin Bronze Flush Thru-hull Mount Transducer MFG:B164-12-HB by Airmar®.
Step up to a 1kW - Without a Fairing! Airmar has taken our innovative Tilted Element™ technology to a higher power. The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35 mm (0.25") outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all. The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat. Take your fishfinder to the next power with this 1kW, Tilted Element transducer.
|Function: Depth, Temperature|
|Frequency: 150-250 kHz|
|Mount Style: Thru-Hull, Flush, Tilted|
|Housing Material: Bronze|
|Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)|
|Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36’)|
|Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood|
|Hull Deadrise: 8 to 15°|
|Acoustic Window: Urethane|
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz, constant 25° beam
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Airmar® is the primary supplier of ultrasonic transducers to manufacturers of marine electronics for recreational boating, sportfishing, and commercial fishing applications. From small personal watercraft sensors to large transducer arrays, Airmar products are synonymous with quality and performance. Airmar has the most advanced transducers on the market when it comes to fishing. From broadband transducers with high sensitivity to Chirp-ready transducers that can identify fish species at depths that were once unimaginable, Airmar is leading the way in fishing transducer technology.